Friday 30 August 2013

Waiting

So I was going to write all about the interview process but after thinking about it, it may spoil the fun for any applicants for the future if they know what's coming. So when I first found out that I has secured a place at UWC Maastricht it was around 105 days until September 5th, when myself and my new Danish friend (and co-year) Tina Esmail started counting. She was my first co- year that I (sort of) met. Now on the 30th August it's only 6 days away. Today is the day of my leaving gathering. For some odd reason the nerves still haven't hit me and the whole UWC thing doesn't seem real; well I'm in for a shock next Thursday. I will try o write a post before I leave the UK and then follow it up with one once I have landed. But now the real countdown begins... UWC....lets have you!

Peace, Selina x

No comments:

Post a Comment